Massage Courses in Gauteng and Western Cape
074 974 3532 | email@example.com | Office Hours: Mon - Fri, 9:00 - 13:00
Requires a Full Body/Swedish/Holistic Massage qualification.
This specialized massage is the forerunner of clinical massage that is safe and effective for addressing major health concerns and is sought after via medical referral. It is brilliant to assist in treating most cancers and serious illnesses. Lymphatic drainage massage is a profound specialised technique to increase lymph flow, detoxify the body for better health, immunity, weight loss and remove excess fluid and bloating.
MLD (manual lymph drainage) uses light, rhythmical, exact hand movements, pressures and sequences and requires the therapist to develop a high degree of skill and have an intimate knowledge of the anatomy of the lymphatic system. The massage works at a skin level to influence the direction and speed of lymphatic flow, redirecting if necessary.
MLD is a powerful detoxifier and is in huge demand internationally and locally due to the toxic overloads in our modern-day lifestyles.
DURATION: Four days
DETOX OIL 200ML
REQUIREMENT Basic Swedish/Holistic Massage Certificate
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
- The do`s and don’ts of pregnancy massage
- Anatomy and physiology of the lymphatic system
- Specialized MLD techniques for effective drainage of the lymph and detoxification
- Re-routing lymph for cancer survivors or where lymph nodes were removed
- Marketing yourself for business growth in natural therapies and generating return clients with MLD and reaching the target market
- Mastering the MLD approach to deliver correct procedures according to international standards of practice
- Help clients lose weight, boost immunity and metabolism
- Treat swelling and bloating & prevent weight gain, eliminate heavy metals and toxins
- Perform postoperative massage and redirect the lymphatic system
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO:
Have knowledge of:
- The lymphatic system
- The immune system
- The function of the thymus and other glands
- Decongestive therapy
- Manual movement of lymph
- Lymph rerouting
- Working around disease and cancer