PLEASE CALL US ON
074 974 3532
Mon - Fri : 9am - 3pm
OUR LANDLINES ARE CURRENTLY DOWN.
YOUR ULTIMATE EDUCATION IN MASSAGE THERAPY & REFLEXOLOGY
REGISTRATION/PRACTICE Nr: POV052001325
Call: 012 072 0288 / 087 551 0524 / 074 974 3532 WhatsApp
We, who are Non- Allied registered Massage Practitioners are confirmed as an essential service and can therefore continue to work through lockdown as long as we are in alliance with the necessary relevant Hygiene & Safety Policy & Protocols and we have the precautionary measures in place with the correct approach of Health and well-being to each individual we massage and client we see.
THE MASSAGE ACADEMY
THE TIME HAS COME FOR US TO RETURN TO WORK
So many patient, understanding individuals have been waiting over 3 months to join and be part of our courses. We thank you for your understanding and for your patience. With us finally being open again, with the backlog of students, we are currently fully booked for the next few courses due to the demand for properly qualified massage and reflexology practitioners.
- Please do be aware that as a result of the pandemic we have had to make a number of changes to adapt to new regulations imposed on us by government. Balancingtouch will be screening and pre-screening each individual staff member, student & visitor before they may be welcomed into our facilities for everyone's safety.
- We have conduct a risk assessment before each and every course. This form will be sent out with your course confirmation, which must be answered honestly and emailed back to us. Students will receive similar one's to use for their clients and should adopt these new ways of practice.
- We wan to keep Balancingtouch as a space were everyone in class can feel safe & welcomed, we one can learn with laughter & peace of mind. To maintain this standard, we must adhere to the scientific proposed practices of hygiene & safety, and abide by the rules of social distancing. During practical components,all the necessary, correct measures have been put in place ensuring all are completely risk free and safe.
- In light of these new protocols & policies, we will no longer be providing our students with snacks, like fruit and rusks during this time, however there will always be an abundance of freshly brewed coffee , as the head educator would not make it out alive without it. Disposable cups area available to use, (Please discard of them properly, when done). You may bring your own snack or lunch, we do however recommend that you bring it in a disposable container so that you can minimise the risks of contamination/ exposure.
- The first 20 students will receive a Balancingtouch face mask but we must advise that you please do bring and make use of your own PPE as indicated on your Course confirmation, checklist. Please make sure you remember everything as we may not be able to provide you with items.
- Sadly many people have had to make sacrifices, pulling through this unrealistically drawn out lockdown and this has impacted many individuals and their businesses. Balancingtouch is one of those businesses who had to make sacrifices to survive and we had to unfortunately relieve the position of Operations Manager, give notice at our Cape Town branch and unfortunately relieve our Centurion branch premises,that served us for the past 6 years with a heavy heart.
- However we are also extremely grateful and thankful, that we did not close, but have survived and will be presenting our courses from another better suited facility.
- To remain compliant, we may not exceed a certain number of students per class.to ensure that all the safety regulations are met. We have been forced to half our usual capacity and are furthermore required to break up classes to minimise over exposure to regular pathogens as our immunity has not had the necessary exposure it should to strengthen itself against the common cold/ flu, due to isolation.